IS2000 integrates to ELK’s popular M1 Gold Security and Automation Controller, offering users a simple yet powerful solution to control their system from anywhere.
- Virtually unlimited number of users (host dependent)
- Arm / Disarm of Areas
- Activate / Deactivate outputs
- Real-time status of outputs / inputs using Point Status
- Cross platform activation using the Mercury hardware platform and Triggers / Macros
- Graphic Maps
- Arm / Disarm areas from graphic maps
- Activate / Deactivate outputs from graphic maps
- Area status indication by keypad from graphic maps (Armed, Disarmed, Not Ready)
- ELK Automation between Mercury readers. Valid card read from a Mercury reader will automatically disarm the ELK areas associated with that reader.
Please Note: We do not recommend polling more than 32 ELK panels/controllers per driver. If you wish to poll more than 32 ELK panels/controllers, then please add another ELK driver on another PC.
IS2000 Software LicensingLicensing for IS2000 is based on number of doors. With an Alarm Panel, the licensing is based on the number of readers/doors that the alarm panel can potentially support. The Bosch panels/controllers each support up to 8 readers/doors. Below is a table that can be used to determine which access license would be needed if every reader/door was enabled on the panel/controller:
- 8 Doors = 1 Alarm Panel
- 16 Doors = 2 Alarm Panels
- 32 Doors = 4 Alarm Panels
- 64 Doors = 8 Alarm Panels
- 128 Doors = 16 Alarm Panels
- 256 Doors = 32 Alarm Panels
- 512 Doors = 64 Alarm Panels
- 1024 Doors = 128 Alarm Panels
- 2048 Doors = 256 Alarm Panels