The IS2000 solution offers additional video management drivers that can communicate and interface to a variety of IP Cameras, DVRs, NVRs and CCTV switchers. In addition, the system will allow real-time/recorded video to be displayed in a sizable window on the screen.
Cameras can be viewed graphically or based on device address. Camera commands such as pre-shot and video call-up can be designated as user-defined buttons or macros that execute based on specific conditions. Devices and events in the system can be associated to a camera, and based on the event/alarm the associated camera will auto display and/or do a quick record. Recorded video can be retrieved based on time/date selection and/or based on alarm/event reports.
- Video Manager Interface to manage multiple video systems
- Live and Recorded Video Support
- Camera Control: Pan, Tilt, Zoom
- Global Trigger/Macro Integration allows the video system to link to other systems in IS2000 (ex: Access Control System, Alarm System, HVAC System, other Video Systems, etc…)
- Hardware Manager Integration allows for programming and configuration of video devices and how they link to other devices in the system.
- Alarm/Event Manager Integration
- Plot Cameras to Graphic Maps for a convenient way to call-up video
- Reports that have associated recorded video can be easily queried and exported to a portable windows media format.