To access the advanced access tab, click the Access tab in IS2000 and click on Personnel Manager. Unlock the module. Click on the advanced access tab to access the following:
Below is a list of features in the advanced access tab.
- Operator– Click on the drop down arrow to the right of the Operator tag to associate an Operator record with the card holder record.
- Use Limit– Using the Mercury hardware platform, a use limit can be established for a card holder. This command allows the operator to determine how many card presentations the card holder can do per reader / controller. A number from 1 -255 can be configured by clicking on the drop down arrow beneath the Use limit tag. If this option is left at a zero value, the software will look to the Expiration Date to determine when the card should be expired. A separate option must be configured at the reader level in Hardware Manager. For configuration options of this feature, please see the section labeled Reader Options under the Hardware Manager section of Help.
- Guard Tour – Guard Tour is a detailed systematic feature that allows guards to log and execute guard tours along with patrols during their assets, ensuring that tasks tied to a predefined time interval(s) assigned to security personnel. When the box is selected the text changes to Show in Guard Tour and will allow the card holder record to be assigned to a Guard Tour. For further information on configuring Guard Tours, please see help section Configuring Guard Tour.
- Vacation Start Date– Select the desired Start date from the calendar provided, on this date the card will begin granting access to the specified access levels assigned to the card holder. To select months in the future or past, click on the left and right arrows to advance or decrease the month.
- Vacation Stop Date– Select the desired Stop date from the calendar provided. On this date, the card will stop granting access until the specified start date. To select months in the future or past, click on the left and right arrows to advance or decrease the month.
- Temporary Access Level Start Date– Click on the drop down arrow below the “Temporary Access Level Start Date” tag. Select the desired Temporary Access Level Start date from the calendar provided. To select months in the future or past, click on the left and right arrows to advance or decrease the month.
- Temporary Access Level Stop Date– Click the drop down arrow below the “Temporary Access Level Stop Date”. Select the desired Temporary Access Level Stop date from the calendar provided. To select months in the future or past, click on the left and right arrows to advance or decrease the month.
- Trigger Code 1– A trigger code can be assigned to the card holder record to add a unique value to the card to allow for elevated card permissions using Triggers and Macros. The same Trigger code value can be assigned to one or more card holder records. To assign a Trigger code, click on the value to the right of the Trigger Code field and select a number from 000 – 999. Click OK. This option is only available with the Mercury hardware platform and is not a required field.
- Allow 1 Free Anti-Passback–This option is used with the Anti-Passback feature in Hardware Manager and is only available with the Mercury and HID platforms. This option should be selected for all card holders if the Anti-Passback feature is used. If a reset of the controller occurs or a download happens, the controller sets all Anti-Passback areas to a known state of “Outside”. If this is to occur and a card holder has already entered an interior area without this option selected, the card holder will be given an Access Denied Passback error. With this option selected, the system will learn the card holder’s area and move the card holder to the next area on presentation of his / her card. This box is a toggle box. To enable this feature, click in the box once to check the box. To disable this option, click a second time in the box to remove the check mark.
- V.I.P Anti-Passback Exempt– This option can be enabled or disabled with the check mark box. If the checkbox is checked for a specified card holder record, the card holder will not be required to follow the Anti-Passback policies. This feature is ONLY available with the Mercury hardware platform.
- A.D.A.(Use the Extended Grant Time) – A.D.A (American Disability Act – By checking the box to the left of A.D.A (Use the Extended Grant Time), the card holder will be allowed additional time through portals. Each reader has an option to designate the amount of additional time that will be given to any card holder with the A.D.A. (Use the Extended Grant Time) flagged.
- PIN Exempt– This option is available only with the Mercury hardware platform, if the customer is using a mixed system this option will not be displayed. This option allows a cardholder’s record to be exempt from the PIN requirements, if any.
- Do Not Alter Current Anti-Passback Location – This allows you enable or disable the alteration of the current Anti-Passback location.
- Do Not Alter Current Use Count – When checked, the use count of a personnel record CANNOT be changed.