Settings -> Log Manager
Associating a Multimedia file with an Event
- Click on Settings, Log Manager to open the Log Manager module.
- Unlock the pad lock to allow editing of the screen.
- Click in the text box to the left of the Find button and enter the first word of the event. For example if searching for the event Door Forced, enter in Door Forced and click on the Find button. This will take the operator to all of the Events associated with Door Forced.
- Highlight the desired message from the column on the left.
- Click on the ellipse button to the right of the Alarm Multimedia tag.
- Browse to the location of stored Multimedia files. Select the desired file and click on open. Once the file has been associated to the event and sound has been enabled on the PC, when the event occurs the Multimedia file will sound.
- Click the floppy disc to save changes.