Controller Status for Mercury and HID
In Hardware Manager each tick mark on the Controller Status screen represents the device and the status of the device. A green tick mark indicates the device is secured or inactive, a red tick mark indicates the device is unsecured or active. If the tick mark is light green / pink that point has been masked. The status of a point will change if activated on all conditions with the exception of a momentary command or Request to Exit (REX)
Row 1 from Left to Right
1 = Door Contact for Door 1
2 = REX for Door 1
3 = Door Contact for Door 2
4 = REX for Door 2
5 = Monitor Point 1
6 = Monitor Point 2
7 = Monitor Point 3
8 = Monitor Point 4
Row 2 from Left to Right
1 = Door 1 Reader
2 = Door 1 Strike
3 = Door 2 Reader
4 = Door 2 Strike
Controller Status Screen for Onity
A list of 32 potential door locks is displayed in a list with columns for the following:
- Description- A descriptive name for the Door Lock.
- Status- The state of the Door Lock (Open or Closed)
- Lock- The state of the Lock (Locked or Unlocked)
- Deadbolt- The state of the Deadbolt (Disabled or Enabled)
- Users- The total number of users that have been loaded in the lock. The maximum is 5,000.
- Battery- A calculated approximate percentage of battery life remaining for the Door Lock.