Personnel Manager -> Custom Fields Tab
Up to twenty user-definable custom fields can be utilized from the Custom fields tab located within Personnel Manager. These fields can be used and applied to any custom badge design created or used for imported data from third party applications or system take-overs.
- Unlock the pad lock to allow editing of the Personnel Manager module.
- Click on the Custom Fields Tab.
- To name a custom field, highlight the first available User Field and then right click on the User Field tag.
- This will allow the operator to edit the name of the tag. This field can contain up to 50 alpha-numeric characters.
- Enter the corresponding information in the value field.
- The value field located to the right of the User Field can also contain up to 50 alpha-numeric or special characters.
Note: Custom field headings are not stored in the database and are stored in the fields.ini file. This file is located in the servers remote path. The default remote path location is C:\Program Files\IS2000\Data.