- Date – Universal Date Format and displays the event according to the PCs Regional settings.
- Time – The time the event took place. This time corresponds with the Windows time on the local computer.
- Address– The physical hardware address.
- Address Description – The display name of the address point. This name is assigned in Hardware Manager.
- Event Description – The description of the system event that has occurred such as Access Granted or Access Denied.
- Name – If the event is a card holder related event, the name field will display the name of the card holder entered in through the Personnel Manager module.
- Data – The Data field contains the primary badge number for a card holder when a card related event occurs such as Access Granted.
- Data2 – The Data2 field contains the secondary badge number if a second card number has been assigned in the Personnel Manager module. This information is displayed when a card related event occurs such as Access Granted.
The Event Manager is an interactive real-time display of events. Each event is time stamped using the Universal Date Format and displays according to the PCs Regional settings.
- Click on the Events Icon.
- Highlight the event and right mouse click. The commands displayed will vary depending on the event highlighted.
- To unlock a door, highlight an Access Granted or Access Denied event.
- Right mouse click on the event and select Reader Commands, Unlocked.
- A new event will appear on the Event Manager showing the Date, Time, Address, Address Description, Event Description, Name, Data and Data2.