Below are instructions on how to use the filter feature to locate a personnel record in IS2000.
- Navigate to the Personnel Manager.
- Unlock the module. Click on the funnel icon to bring up the filter box. (See Figures 1 and 2)
- Click on “Data Field” to bring up the drop down menu. Select the field to be filtered.
For example, if you wish to filter based on Last Name, select “Last_Name”.
- On the “Search Criteria” field, type or select a value consistent with your selection in the Data Field.
For example, enter the last name of the person’s personnel record you wish to locate.
- If you wish to use multiple filter conditions, you can choose between the “AND”/”OR” buttons and fill out the additional Data Field and Search Criteria conditions.
- Under the “Sort By” field, select a field value to sort by. You can click the drop down arrow to the right of the “Sort By” field to access the drop down menu.
- Click “OK” to execute the filter.