Access -> Personnel Manager
On occasion is necessary to determine card holders that have access to a specific reader(s). The Personnel Access Report will display all card holders with access to selected reader(s) and can be used for auditing purposes.
- Unlock the pad lock to allow editing of the Personnel Manager module.
- Click on the Advanced Access tab located in Personnel Manager.
- Click the Personnel Access button.
- From the hardware tree, click the icon to the left of the Access Control driver to expand the hardware.
- From the hardware tree, click the icon to the left of the desired controller to expand to see all sub-controllers connected on the RS-485 bus.
- Click on the icon to the left of the sub-controller where the reader is installed.
- Highlight the reader, once the reader has been highlighted, a list of all card holders with access to the reader will be displayed in the column on the right.