Please ensure that you have completed the following BEFORE installing/upgrading IS2000:
- Ensure that you have the appropriate port opened (Inbound and Outbound) to allow IS2000 to talk to the respective hardware. The appropriate ports are as follows:
- Axis hardware: 80
- Mercury hardware: 3001
- HID/VertX: 4050, 4070
- ZK: 4370
- Bosch: 3001, 7700
2. If you are using an anti-virus program or firewall, temporarily disable your anti-virus and firewall (if any) prior to the installation. After you install IS2000, add an exception in the firewall for IS2000 and exclude the IS2000 folder (typically C:\Program Files(x86)\IS2000) and any IS2000 sub-folders from the anti-virus software. Re-enable your firewall and antivirus.
IS2000 Server Installation
- Please log into Windows with a Windows Admin User Account
- Download the software from:
- After the download has completed, click on the file “IS2000_Full_Install.exe” to begin the installation process.
(If download is saved to a folder, go to download destination folder then right-click on the “IS2000_Full_Install” file then click “Run as administrator”)
- On the Security Warning Window, click “Run”
- In the Welcome to the IS2000 Setup Wizard, click “Next”
6. In the Site Description window, enter a Site Description (for example: My Site) and click “Next”.
- In the License Type window, select “Server” and click “Next”.
8. In the License Agreement window, select “I accept the agreement” after reading the document and then click “Next”.
9. In the Select Destination Location window, specify an installation path and click “Next”.
- In the Ready to Install window, verify everything is correct then click “Install”.
11. In the Dongle Registration Wizard window, select “No Dongle: Use Registration Code to Unlock”.
12. Email with the Serial Number
13. Enter the Registration and Feature Code provided to you from IMRON Support then click “OK”.
- You should see the Dongle Wizard Window notifying you the Registration Code was successfully entered. Click “OK”.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
16. On the Desktop, right-click the “IS2000” Icon and click on “Run as administrator”. Once IS2000 starts, the Maintenance File Could Not be Found window will ask you to check online for a maintenance file. Click “Yes”.
17. IS2000 will start in the Desktop Mode and is now ready to be configured.
To Switch to Application Mode:
- Click the “Settings” Tab and then click “Control Panel”.
- In the Control Panel window, click on the Tools tab and then select “IS2000 Configuration”.
- In the Configuration Options window, scroll down to the “Running as a Service” menu and next to the “AutoLogon” option, uncheck the box so it reads “False” and click “Save Changes”.
- Log off by clicking on the “User Name” Icon and then click “Operator Logoff”
- On the Operator Logon Screen, enter the operator and password information. By default, Operator is “Admin” and Password is blank. Select “Application Mode” and then click the “Logon” button.
- You are now running IS2000 in Application mode.
- To return to Desktop mode, log off by clicking the Operator Log off Icon on the Information window then select Desktop mode and log back in.