The following guide provides steps to configure the “First Man In” feature while utilizing the Axis A1001 panel in the IS2000 Software. Use this guide as a quick reference.
Considerations Prior to Setup
Please ensure that you have set up your Axis A1001 controller within IS2000. The following instructions apply ONLY if your site is using the Axis A1001.
Setting Up “First Man In” With the Axis A1001
For complete setup instructions, including how to wire and configure the Axis A1001, please consult the Axis A1001 User Manual, which can be located at: http://www.axis.com/files/manuals/um_a1001_1588954_en_1604.pdf
I. Configuring “First Man In” Within IS2000
- Launch IS2000 and navigate to the Hardware Manager module. Unlock the module by clicking the pad lock in the command toolbar. (Figure 1)
- Click on the Axis driver. (Figure 2)
- Click on the Axis controller. (Figure 3)
- Click on the door to view the door properties. (Figure 4)
- In the door properties, click the drop down menu next to “First Man In.” (See Figure 5)
Select from the following:
0 – Disabled
1 – First Man In (1 Reader)
2 – First Man In (2 Readers)
First Man In (2 Readers) should be used when the Reader attached to Reader 1 is the entrance reader and Reader 2 is the exit reader.
Note: If you are using 2 doors, for the second door, you cannot use “2 – First Man in (2 readers).” However, the option will still appear.