Points for Web Server Driver:
- The Web Server is automatically installed on EVERY server.
- The Web Server object will only appear in the Hardware Manager tree on a Server that is licensed for at least 1 client.
- The Web Server will NOT work if Internet Information Services is enabled on the same PC and set to run using the same port.
- The Web Server only allows https connections from a client.
- A service username needs to be entered for the Web Service Driver. Otherwise, you may encounter difficulty generating reports from the thin client.
Points for Thin Client:
- Can connect to the Web Server using any browser.
- Must specify https:// along with the IP address of the server and the Website Port (delimited by a colon) as specified in Hardware Manager. If the Website Port is 80, then the port specification is optional.