Aperio Wireless Lock
IMRON Corporation’s IS2000 and Assa Abloy Aperio-enabled locks give you the flexibility to expand your access control system to almost every opening in your facility.
IS2000 allows the user to expand their access control and security needs into non-traditional access applications. The Aperio wireless solution seamlessly integrates with IS2000 giving the end user a common GUI over a number of access control hardware platforms. Leveraging the strengths of a software platform with well over 8,000 customers and many OEMs, IS2000 provides a cost effective way to address challenging installations.
The video demo system to the left is used to test 24 Network Door Controllers with 48 proximity readers generating card read transactions every second.
- Utilizes IEEE 802.15.4 wireless communication between the lock and an Aperio hub that is connected to the electronic access control system
- Real-time communication to the access control system for greater security and control
- Real-time door status monitoring
- Advanced data security with standard encryption techniques
- AES 128-bit encryption
- Global wireless platform that addresses a wide range of security requirements
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 hardware, offering the highest degree of physical security available in access control locks
- Supports HID 125 kHz proximity or 13.56 MHz iCLASS (full authentication, all formats) credentials; iCLASS SE option also available with K100, KS100, and R100
IS2000 Features Include
- Cross platform access and alarm linking, seamless video integration
- Alarm control panel linking to wireless access readers
- Real time graphic map representation of wireless Aperio readers with data base partitioning for multi-tenant and shared facilities
- IS2000 wireless lock access management from one reader to enterprise sized solutions
- IS2000 integrated Video Management, Guard Tour, Interactive Graphic Map Display, Video Badging support with the Aperio wireless access system
- Retrofit applications can now be expanded with an Aperio wireless solution to complement the existing access control hardware