You have no items in your shopping cart.
Two-Door Power System
IMRON Two-Door Power System combines LifeSafety Power modules alongside IMRON access board(s) in one compact and secure UL Listed solution.
The IMRON Two-Door Power System is a 12V and 24V DC dual voltage access power system that includes one LP1502, a dual-card reader panel, for controlling two connected doors. The C4 lock control module provides four access control inputs capable of voltage or dry contact activation and outputs programmable for fail-safe/fail-secure operation at either 12 or 24 VDC and controlled by the integrated fire alarm interface circuit on the FPO. One D8P module provides eight auxiliary class II outputs, where each output is configurable for 12 or 24VDC operation. The enclosures are painted steel with removable backplate and includes lock, two (2) keys and tamper switch.
- Input 120/230 VAC 50/60 Hz | 83 Watts (0.70A)
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Over temperature protection
- Polarized AC power supply disconnect
- 2A@12V and 2A@24V DC, 75W maximum combined output power
- Outputs: Continuous (DC1) Resettable (DC2)
- 4 control outputs, fused at 3A each
- 8 auxiliary outputs, class II power limited at 2.5A each
- 120 mV output voltage ripple
- System Efficiency: 83% | System BTU Rating: 33 BTU/Hr
- UL294, UL603, UL1076, ULC S318, ULC S319
- Size: 20.00H x 16.00W x 4.50D in. (50.00 x 40.00 x 11.50 cm)