Over the past few months, COVID-19 has permeated every aspect of our daily lives. It has largely impacted a multitude of aspects, ranging anywhere from the financial security to the physical and mental well-being of both ourselves and our family members.
Here at IMRON Corporation, we will always put the safety of our customers and community first. All of our employees have been working remotely since the start of COVID-19 and will continue to do so until we believe it is safe to return to a face-to-face working environment.
For the past twenty-three years, we have committed ourselves to being the leading provider of Security Management Software and Access Control solutions. We continue to uphold this commitment by working on COVID-19 related adaptations and solutions to ensure our customers are keeping themselves secure, safe, and socially distant. For UnityIS Cloud, our outstanding cloud-based access control system, we have added room loading/occupancy counting for COVID-19 compliance, as well as provisions for no touch egress.
- Occupancy Control- Limit the number of people in specific areas.
- Hands-Free Mode- Passing in front of the reader without presenting the smartphone.
- Guest Pass- Email or text guests to allow them temporary access.
- Remote Mode- Controlling your access points remotely from any internet connected device.
- Slide Mode- Placing your hand close to the reader without taking out your smartphone.
- First Man In- Auto unlocks the doors of the facility when the first person arrives.
- Last Man Out- Auto locks the doors of the facility when the last person leaves the building.
- Lockdowns- Any event in the system can be setup to lock or unlock a group of pre-selected doors.
IMRON Corporation will always strive to make changes to maintain its position at the forefront of technology and innovation, especially during these uncertain times where we must make safety and physical well-being a top priority.
We hope our community continues to stay safe during this pandemic, and we will provide COVID-19 related updates and resources on our social media channels to help everyone stay safe and informed.