VertX EVO V1000 Controller
VertX EVO V1000 Controller
The HID VertX products provide a complete and fully featured hardware/firmware infrastructure to IS2000 or IS100, communicating via industry standard TCP/IP protocol, over 10/100 Mbps Ethernet or the Internet. The V1000 boasts a 32-bit RISC processor running the Linux Operating System. On-board flash memory allows program updates to be downloaded via the network. The V1000 connects up to 32 Door/Reader, Input Monitor, or Output Control Interfaces via two independent RS-485 networks, each network having two sets of input connections for optimum system topology. This architecture minimizes the impact on corporate LANs by using only one TCP/IP address for every 32 interfaces, and by handling low-level transactions on the RS-485 network.
VertX EVO V1000 Controller/Up to 64 Doors
Expandable System Controller that communicates to and controls Sub-Controllers, Connects to H-V100, H-V200, and/or H-V300, includes 2 supervised inputs, 2 non-latching output relays, Tamper Input, AC & Battery Fail Inputs (maximum of 32 Sub-Controllers per Controller) 5000 Event Buffer, 250,000 Card Population.
- Stores a complete access control and configuration database for up to 32 Reader Interfaces (up to 64 doors) and 44,000 cardholders with expansion capability up to 250,000 cardholders.
- The access control system interfaces with combinations of devices with a maximum of:
- 32 Door/Reader interfaces (up to 64 doors/readers) or
- 32 input monitor interfaces 9 (up to 512 monitor points) or
- 32 output control interfaces (up to 384 control relays)
- Reports supervised inputs/alarms with 255 priorities.
- Includes an HTTP API, Windows® DLL API, and direct communication API.
- Allows local connection of a laptop computer for diagnostics and configuration.
- Connects to the host and other devices on a TCP/IP network.
- Receives and processes real time commands from the host software application.
- Reports all activity to the host.
- Controls and communicates with all connected devices.
- Buffers offline transactions and uploads to the host when communication is restored.
- Allows fallback communications via dialup or RF modem if TCP/IP network communication is lost.
- UL 294 and UL 1076 recognized component.
5.8" W x 4.825" H x 1.275" D (147.32 mm x 122.55 mm x 32.38 mm)
12.4 oz (.35 kg)
Power Supply Requirements
140 mA @ 12-18 VDC
RS-485 – 4000 feet per network (two independent RS-485 networks) using Belden 3105 (22AWG) 2-twisted pair, shielded 100Ω cable
TCP/IP – 300 feet (100 m) to next device, using Category 5 cable, Alpha 9504C or 9504F
Input Circuits – 500 feet (150 m), 2-conductor, shielded, using ALPHA 1292C (22AWG) or Alpha 2421C (18AWG)
Output Circuits – 500 feet (150 m), 2-conductor, using ALPHA 1172C (22AWG) or Alpha 1897C (18AWG) Minimum wire gauge depends on cable length and current requirements.
Indoors, or customer-supplied NEMA-4 Enclosure
32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
RS-485 – two wire.
TCP-IP – one port, 10 or 100 Mbps
UL 294 and UL 1076 Recognized Component for the US
CSA 205 for Canada
FCC Class A Verification
EMC for Canada, EU (CE Mark), Australia (C-Tick Mark),
New Zealand, Japan
EN 50130-4 Access Control Systems Immunity for the EU (CE Mark)