You have no items in your shopping cart.
VertX V200 Sixteen Input Sub-Controller
The V200 input monitor interface connects up to 16 supervised input circuits. Each input point monitors and reports normal, off-normal, and alarm states. The V200 features on-board flash memory, allowing program updates to be downloaded through the network. The V200 connects to the V1000 via a high speed RS-485 network. The V1000, in turn, communicates with the system host via industry standard TCP/IP protocol, over 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, or the Internet. This architecture minimizes the impact on corporate LANs, by using only one TCP/IP address for every 32 interfaces, and by handling low-level transactions on the RS-485 network.
VertX V200 16-Input Sub-Controller
- 16 Input Sub-Controller with 16 Inputs
- 2 Aux Relays
- Tamper Input
- AC & Battery Fail Inputs
- Reports supervised or un-supervised alarm circuits.
- Off-normal condition programmable for each input point (NO or NC alarm devices may be used).
- Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
- Receives and processes real time commands from the V1000.
- Reports all activity to the V1000.
- Allows complex input/output linking when used with the V1000 and V300 Output Control Interface.
- Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects components from damage.
- All connections and indicators are fully identified by silk-screened nomenclature on the cover.
- UL 294 and UL 1076 recognized components.
5.8' W x 4.825' H x 1.275' D (147.32 mm x 122.55 mm x 32.38 mm)
12.4 oz (.35 kg)
Power Supply Requirements
50 mA @ 9-18 VDC
Recommended: Supervised linear power supply with battery back-up, input surge protection, and AC fail and battery low contact outputs.
Separate supervised DC supply with battery back-up recommended for relay activated devices.
RS-485 – 4000 feet (1220 m) to host, using Belden 3105A, 22AWG twisted pair, shielded 100Ω cable
Input Circuits – 500 feet (150 m), two-conductor, shielded,using ALPHA 1292C (22AWG) or Alpha 2421C (18AWG)
Output Circuits – 500 feet (150 m), 2-conductor, using ALPHA 1172C (22AWG) or Alpha 1897C (18AWG)
Minimum wire gauge depends on cable length and current requirements.
Indoors, or customer-supplied NEMA-4 rated enclosure
32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
RS-485 - two wire.
Input Circuit Supervision
Configurable for EO resistor values of 1K through 10K. Can also be configured for use as unsupervised circuits.
UL 294 and UL 1076 Recognized Component for the US
CSA 205 for Canada
FCC Class A Verification
EMC for Canada, EU (CE Mark), Australia (C-Tick Mark),
New Zealand, Japan
EN 50130-4 Access Control Systems Immunity for the
EU (CE Mark)