You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sixteen-Door Power System
IMRON Sixteen-Door Power System combines LifeSafety Power modules alongside IMRON access board(s) in one compact and secure UL Listed solution.
The IMRON Sixteen-Door Power System is a 12V and 24V DC dual voltage access power system that includes one LP1502, a dual-card reader panel, for controlling two connected doors, and seven MR52-S3B, a dual-door sub-controller. The IMRON Sixteen-Door Expansion System includes eight MR52-S3Bs. The C8 or M8 control modules provide (16) sixteen access control inputs capable of voltage or dry contact activation, and (16) sixteen outputs programmable for failsafe / failsecure operation at either 12 or 24 VDC and controlled by the power supply fire alarm interface. The D8 modules provide (16) sixteen auxiliary outputs. In dual voltage systems, each output is configurable for 12 or 24VDC operation. The enclosures are painted steel with a removable backplate and includes a lock, two (2) keys, and a tamper switch.
- Power supply board 12A/12V, 150W
- Power supply board 10A/24V, 250W
- Input 120/230VAC 50/60Hz | Single voltage 142 Watts (1.42A) | Dual voltage 452 Watts (3.77A)
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Over temperature protection
- Polarized AC power supply disconnect
- 16 auxiliary outputs, class 2 power limited at 2.5A per output (third D8P dedicated power to Mercury controllers)
- 16 relay lock control outputs, fused at 3A per output
- 16 relay managed outputs, fused at 3A per output
- UL294, UL1076, ULC S319, CSA C22.2 #107.1, FCC Part 15, CSFM
- Size: 24.00H x 20.00W x 6.50D in. (61.00 x 50.00 x 16.51 cm)