You have no items in your shopping cart.
HID EdgeReader ER40
The HID EdgeReader ER40 is a unique iCLASS reader with an IP-enabled intelligent access controller in a single unit. The ER40 integrates to UnityIS.
- Stores up to 44,000 cards or credentials directly from the host
- 255 configurable priorities for supervised inputs/alarms
- Incorporates the HID OPIN Technology TCP/IP API with an available Windows DLL tool
- Built-in 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), with 600mA available for external field devices
- Accepts local connection option via laptop for diagnostics and configuration
- Connects to host on the IP network
- Controls and powers all access devices at the door
- Buffers up to 5,000 transactions if communication is disrupted with host and uploads when
- network communications is restoredControls and reports any passback (hard/soft/med)
- RS-232 serial port for optional back-up via modem