Open Architecture: The Future of Access Control
Join us for a morning of access control education and networking
At this event, you will hear from us and some of our supplier partners about the latest advancements in the access control market and the movement towards open architecture and interoperability.
Because end-user demands are changing, join us to learn about:
- Pulling your end-users’ existing legacy systems forward and maintaining their hardware investment while migrating to an open architecture platform
- Expanding your customer base and access control footprint through open architecture platforms
- Revolutionary new access control products from Axis and how they are embracing open platform networkable hardware while adhering to the relevant standards
- Milestone’s video management software and how it can bring together disparate systems into one security management platform
- How the IMRON open software platform can provide the next level of enterprise security, enterprise level capability and deliver true open architecture to allow for the migration of older systems to an open platform
- The issues end-users face with their legacy platform, and why open architecture is important to their long-term physical security needs.
Southern California Event
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
5055 E Landon Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92807
Lunch will be provided.
Bonus Session! 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Making Your Job Easier: Anixter Project Services Overview Anixter Project Services is a unique service offering available to security integrators to assist with the door hardware aspects of your access control installations. From tools to make door surveys easy, to code compliant specifications, to the installation of door hardware products using our North American network of licensed, vetted locksmiths, APS can help you focus on your core competency and take
the burden of the door off your shoulders.
Northern California Event
Thursday, November 12, 2015
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
4464 Willow Rd., #101
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Lunch will be provided.
Sponsored by: AXIS, IMRON and Milestone
If you work for the government, please determine whether your agency’s policies permit you to attend this training session. Click here for more details and prohibitions on training, eligibility for industry associations’ continuing education credits (e.g., BICSI CEUs), prizes, food or beverages.