You have no items in your shopping cart.
0item(s) $ 0.00
Leverage your IT infrastructure to reduce the cost and complexity of installing access control. Take it to the next level with intelligent access control, innovative technology, and inspired design.
The IN120 WiFi lock offers the ease and flexibility of WiFi in a new streamlined design, setting a new standard for aesthetics and performance. The IN120 uses 802.11 WiFi infrastructure and a flexible feature set for easier, more cost-effective installations, allowing facilities to expand access control coverage to more doors.
Featuring HID multiCLASS SE technology, it supports heightened identity security and multiple credentials, including NFC-enabled mobile phones. Available in mortise lock and cylindrical lock configurations, the IN120 comes in your choice of black or white reader, and a broad range of finishes and levers.
Please contact us for questions on ASSA ABLOY products, as there are several options and finishes that are custom to each project. In most cases, a site walk by a certified ASSA ABLOY representative is required in order to generate an accurate parts list.
An online ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 lock utilizing Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, the Passport 1000 P1 provides a cost-effective, future-proof solution for campuses. Featuring HID® multiCLASS SE™ technology, it provides simultaneous support for multiple credentials and offers an easy migration path to higher security credentials and HID Mobile Access® powered by Seos® for use with mobile devices with Bluetooth Smart and/or Near Field Communication (NFC). Recognized for its contribution to sustainable buildings, the P1 re-uses existing IEEE 802.3af PoE infrastructure, streamlines the installation process, reduces costs and components, and minimizes power consumption. The SARGENT Passport 1000 P1 locks are available in cylindrical, mortise, multi-point, and exit device configurations.
- Supports multiple credential types for easy transition to high-security clearance
- Integrates easily with campus transactional and housing systems
- Ideal for hard-to-wire locations
Boasting a sleek, minimalist design, the IN120 Series lock supports multiple credential types to leverage your existing IT infrastructure and deliver advanced access control to more openings. Plus, the flexibility and security of multiCLASS SE® technology from HID Global® enables an easy transition to higher security credentials, including HID Mobile Access® powered by Seos® for use with mobile devices with Bluetooth® Smart and/or NFC technology, and government issued personal identity verification (PIV) credentials.
The SARGENT IN120 Series lock is available in cylindrical, mortise, multi-point, and exit device configurations.
- Reduces installation time and costs by utilizing existing WiFi
- Enables privacy capabilities for a variety of applications
- Easily installs in hard-to-wire locations
The SARGENT IN220 combines superior aesthetics with the energy efficiency and streamlined architecture of Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) access control. PoE-enabled access control allows facilities to leverage existing network infrastructure for enhanced security and easier, more cost-effective installations.
The SARGENT IN220 Series locks are available in cylindrical, mortise, multi-point, and exit device configurations.
The SARGENT IN220 Series lock is available in cylindrical, mortise, multi-point, and exit device configurations.
- Streamlines installation, reduces costs and enables real-time communication by utilizing IEEE 802.3af PoE-enabled network infrastructure for both power and data
- Featuring multiCLASS SE® technology, it supports multiple credential types, including HID Mobile Access® powered by Seos® for use with mobile devices with Bluetooth® Smart and/or NFC technology, for a future-proof solution that is convenient and secure.
- Privacy button allows shelter in place/local lockdown