in the Cloud
Providing Security Management and Advanced Access Control Solutions since 1997.
Powerful Cloud Solution
A comprehensive solution, UnityIS provides full control at your fingertips.
- Active maintenance customers can switch to the cloud for no additional cost.
- Works best with Azure, Mercury and HID hardware using IP Client.
- New sites do not need to purchase or install software licenses.
- Mobile phone support for Android and iPhone.
- Easy monthly or annual subscription pricing model.
- Easy install and setup, with no required firewall programming.
- 99.9% up-time
- Encrypted Communication Using TLS 1.2 and 2048 bit SSL Key for browser client communications.
- Multi-factor authentication using SSO (Single Sign-On).
- Anywhere Access using a Browser including mobile devices (Phones, Tablets etc).
- Fully-featured rich browser interface.
- 90-Day Database Backup Retention.
- Dark Mode and Light Mode Themes.
- IMRON performs maintenance on software and database.
Control Points (control and status)
Email Template Designer
Hardware Manager (full configuration)
Secured Areas (Arm/Disarm Areas)
Single Sign On (SSO)
Triggers and Macros (IFTTT rules)
- Occupancy Control- Limit the number of people in specific areas.
- Hands-Free Mode- Passing in front of the reader without presenting the smartphone.
- Guest Pass- Email or text guests to allow them temporary access.
- Remote Mode- Controlling your access points remotely from any internet connected device.
- Slide Mode- Placing your hand close to the reader without taking out your smartphone.
- First Man In- Auto unlocks the doors of the facility when the first person arrives.
- Last Man Out- Auto locks the doors of the facility when the last person leaves the building.
- Lockdowns- Any event in the system can be setup to lock or unlock a group of pre-selected doors.
- Health Screening- Our Visitor Management System allows custom questionnaires to be answered before a person enters the facility.
Use Your Phone as a Credential
- Card Mode, by placing your smartphone in front of the reader.
- Remote Mode, by controlling your access points remotely.
- Tap Tap Mode, by tapping your smartphone twice in your pocket for near or remote opening.
- Slide Mode, by placing your hand close to the reader without taking out your smartphone.
- Hands-free Mode, by passing in front of the reader without presenting the smartphone.
- Voice Control, by using a voice command on your iPhone (iOS).
Health Care Facilities
Award Winning Product
Next Generation Hardware
Open Architecture Hardware
Networked Access Solutions
Affordable and Flexible Hardware
Founded in 1997, IMRON Corporation is an elite provider of Security Management and Access Control solutions across a variety of verticals, from education to telecommunications. Our flagship product, UnityIS is a Cloud Based solution that can integrate to the industry’s most trusted hardware brands, for wired Access Control Systems, Wireless Access Control Systems and Biometric Access Control Systems.
What our clients say about IMRON
"We started using IMRON's software solution several years ago to take over a large access control system that was failing at a local district. The open architecture aspect of the IMRON solution allowed us to reuse the existing door controllers at all 10 buildings, significantly reducing the cost for the customer. The staff at IMRON were instrumental in making this transition occur smoothly. Since then, the solution has been stable resulting in a customer that is not only satisfied, but also excited about all the new capabilities their system offers. With all the recent enhancements to the IMRON Unity solution, we are confident that this product will stay current to the demanding needs of this evolving security industry. "
"It was such a pleasure to work with you and your team. I wish every vendor was as professional and responsive as you are. Best wishes for continued success in your career and in life!"
"It’s a great time to say real great things about your support too. The best people I have ever worked with. Love the cloud service you are doing great things."
"Wow! Your cloud solution looks fantastic! Leaps and bounds ahead of the competition."
"Your team has been fantastic and the support and professionalism you all have provided has been second to none and the best in the industry. "
“It’s great we love the product and so do our customers.”