You have no items in your shopping cart.
2 Readers, 8 Supervised Inputs, 4 Outputs
The high-performance IC2 is an open hardware architecture network controller that fully supports up to two doors. The IC2 includes 2 reader ports, 8 supervised inputs, and 4 outputs. Communication and firmware are encrypted end-to-end (from host to reader). The IC2 is supported through UnityIS.
Board dimensions and terminal block layout for the Azure IC2 controller and Mercury LP1502 controller are the same, thus allowing controllers from Azure and Mercury to be used interchangeably in pre-wired power systems.
- Open Hardware Platform
- Rapid Download Speed
- Host to Reader Encryption
- Fully Configurable Hardware Interface
- Wiegand/OSDP Support
- PoE+ Option
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C • 5% to 95% humidity
- Dimensions: 8in (203.2mm) x 5.5in (139.7mm) x 0.88in (22.35mm)
- Weight: 0.6 pounds (272 grams)
- UL 294, UL294B, UL1076, UL2610
- ULC / O RD C1076
- CE Compliant
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- RoHS / Pb (Lead) Free