You have no items in your shopping cart.
AD-200 Standalone Electronic Lock
The AD-200 is a simple, economical solution if no access control system currently exists in facility, or for openings that don’t require the control of a networked solution. Since user rights are stored on the lock, the AD-200 solution is ideal for small to medium size applications. The Handheld Device (HHD) used in conjunction with your access control software, allows you to easily add or delete users and retrieve audits. Lock and unlock schedules, as well as time zones and holidays can be programmed for added security and convenience. The AD-200 is easily upgradable to a networked lock if requirements change in the future.
AD-Series electronic locks from Schlage are designed to be modular and provide more options to choose from, more functionality in the lock and more compatibility with existing systems. Its patent-pending modular design allows the lock to be customized to fit the needs of an application now, and can change to meet future needs without removing it from the door.
Factory orderable options include choices of credential readers, chassis type, network configurations, locking functions, power options, lever styles and finishes. It also offers a wide selection of features that can be configured in the field to customize your openings.
On all AD-Series standalone locks, Schlage has built in many of the incremental features needed in a networked system such as request-to-exit and -enter sensors, interior cover tamper guard, as well as the door position switch. This way, if the customer chooses to network this opening in the future, all the components will be there to make the transition an easy one.
- Computer programmable with audit trail
- Up to 5000 users & up to 5000 audits*
- Up to 32 holidays & 16 time zones*
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 listed
- User rights stored on the lock
- Easily add and delete users as well as program lock/unlock schedules
- Available in cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt, and exit trim
- Available with choice of keypad, magnetic stripe, and multi-technology readers (reads both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz from single device)
- All card readers available with keypad for dual authentication (card + PIN)
- Compatible with major brands of key systems and exit devices
- Classroom/Storeroom, Office, and Privacy functions available
Cylindrical Installation Guide