You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sixteen Input Sub-Controller
MR16IN-S3 is a sixteen input sub-controller that can be used for a variety of applications, including status annunciation and alarm monitoring applications such as lighting, heating/cooling, door and elevator control. The panel is dedicated to point control and monitoring, and supports 16 general-purpose input circuits and two programmable relay outputs. The SI-16-S3 has the same reliable interface and identical footprint as Series 2, SI-16, enabling seamless upgrades for existing deployments.
Prices are subject to change.
- Connects to SCP-2, SCP-M, EPC-1 and LP series controllers.
- Easy Expansion: Adds functionality and flexibility to existing access control systems
- Enhanced Security: Embedded crypto memory chip provides secured layer of encryption to protect sensitive data
- Sixteen general purpose inputs can be set individually for sensitivity ranges, timing parameters (normally open or normally-closed operations) and end-of-line resistance values
- Two programmable relay outputs can be configurable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- 16 programmable inputs; 2 programmable
- AES 128/256 bit data encryption
- UL 294 recognized, CE compliant, FCC,
- Configurable input parameters
- Initiates commands by operator, by time schedules, or by events
- Allows for easy and compact clustering of up to 16 uniquely monitored devices
- RS-485 host connectivity