Wireless Access Control System
Networked wireless locks give you many of the key benefits of a hardwired access control system without the wires. This allows you to secure doors that were traditionally difficult to run wires to in the past and increase the security throughout your facility. A wireless solution also allows for a quicker and more cost-efficient installation that causes minimal disruption to your environment saving you both time and money.
All of our wireless lock solutions seamlessly integrate with UnityIS giving the end-user a common GUI over their access control hardware platforms. Leveraging the strengths of a software platform with well over 10,000 customers and many OEM's, UnityIS provides a cost effective way to address challenging installations.
Allegion- Schlage Wireless Locks
Schlage AD-Series locks seamlessly integrate with UnityIS to provide a cost-effective and scalable access control solution to meet your security needs.
Assa Abloy- Aperio Wireless Locks
Utilizes IEEE 802.15.4 wireless communication between the lock and an Aperio hub that is connected to the electronic access control system.
- Real-time communication to the access control system for greater security and control
- Real-time door status monitoring
- Advanced data security with standard encryption techniques
- AES 128-bit encryption
- Global wireless platform that addresses a wide range of security requirements
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 hardware, offering the highest degree of physical security available in access control locks
- Supports HID 125 kHz proximity or 13.56 MHz iCLASS (full authentication, all formats) credentials; iCLASS SE option also available with K100, KS100, and R100