You have no items in your shopping cart.
AD-400 Wireless Electronic Lock
The AD-400 networked wireless system gives you many of the key benefits of a hardwired access control system – without the wires. This allows you to secure doors that were traditionally difficult to run wires to in the past – and increase the security throughout your facility. A wireless solution also allows for a quicker and more cost-efficient installation that causes minimal disruption to your environment – saving you both time and money.
For reliable wireless communications, Schlage utilizes the 900MHz band to enable longer transmission ranges and simplify system design. Signal propagation with longer wavelengths travel a greater distance and penetrate through and around typical building construction better than signals with shorter wavelengths. Each RF transmission is encrypted with AES-128 bit keys to provide virtually uncompromisable security.
The AD-Series wireless locks combine all the hardware components required for a complete access control system into one integrated design that includes the electrified lock, credential reader, request-to-enter and -exit sensors, door position switch and more. This integrated design saves you both time and money when installing your system.
In addition, the AD-Series also has advanced intelligence built in. To provide you with more information about what is going on at each of your openings, a number of status indicators can be monitored remotely. Each opening can be customized using the large number of options the AD-Series has to offer.
Furthermore, a number of wireless accessories are available which allow you to extend the reach of your access control system to gates, elevators and other remote applications.
- Open Architecture platform allows for easy integration into virtually any access control software system
- Flexible panel interface options ensure seamless communication with your system.
- Utilizes PIM400-485 for RS485 connection to the ACP; up to 16 locks per PIM400-485
- Utilizes for Wiegand or Clock & Data connection to the ACP; up to 2 locks per PIM400-TD2
- Unique communication protocols that won’t interfere with other wireless networks
- Encrypted data transmission that’s just as secure as hardwired systems
- Patent-pending wireless feature enables efficient emergency lockdown while still optimizing battery life
- Non-invasive installations for historic buildings and sensitive areas
- Configurable Fail Safe/Fail Secure and other capabilities per code.
- Available in cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt, and exit trim
- Available with choice of keypad, magnetic stripe, and multi-technology readers (reads both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz with single device)
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 listed
Cylindrical Installation Guide