You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sixteen Output Sub-Controller
MR16OUT-S3 is a sixteen output sub-controller that is configurable to control a variety of outboard devices for general facility control such as lighting, heating/cooling, door and elevator control. The panel is dedicated to point control and monitoring, providing 16 general-purpose outputs as Form C relay contacts. The SO-16-S3 has the same reliable interface and identical footprint as Series 2, SO-16, enabling seamless upgrades for existing deployments.
Prices are subject to change.
- Connects to SCP-2, SCP-M, EPC-1 and LP series controllers.
- Easy Expansion: Adds functionality and flexibility to existing access control systems
- Enhanced Security: Embedded crypto memory chip provides secured layer of encryption to protect sensitive data
- Relays support “On,” “Off,” “Pulse” and “Repeating Pulse” commands
- Individually configurable parameters that can be set for timing and for fail-safe versus fail-secure modes
- 16 programmable relay outputs; 2 dedicated inputs
- AES 128/256 Data Encryption
- UL 294 recognized, CE compliant, FCC, RoHS
- Easily integrates lighting, heating/cooling, door or elevator control systems
- Initiates commands by operator, by time schedules,or by events
- Built-in capacity to control and respond to external device commands
- Allows the clustering of up to 16 uniquely monitored devices easily and compactly
- RS-485 host connectivity